OUR LABRADOR RETRIEVER PUPPIES
Soggy Acres was founded in 1998 by Jeff Fuller with the mission of creating Labrador Retrievers with excellent temperaments backed by industry-leading pedigrees. ALL of our stud dogs have their Master/ finish titles and all of our dams were fathered by males with the same. Our dogs go through a rigorous 2-year observation process before they are formally admitted to the breeding program. ALL of our dams and sires must pass both hip and eye clearances from the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA) before a breeding is performed. Dogs without the right “look,” temperament, and drive are retired to their foster guardian family and are not bred.
Jeff Fuller is the ONLY dog breeder and Cabela’s Brand Ambassador. See more here.
We have several 2017 litters currently bred and will have more upcoming, in all three colors! Please email us at email@example.com to inquire.
If you have already decided to place your puppy deposit with us, please complete this form and send it to us with your check. Thank you!
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR UPCOMING LITTERS:
We have chocolate male spots available in our Micah Jo and Pickett litter that were bred in mid January.
We have several litters just bred that will be ready for homes from May to late June. Yellow, Black and Chocolate pups all with great pedigrees and wonderful temperaments.
We have one spot for a fox red male in our upcoming litter that will be ready in early June. We also have black male spots available in a litter ready around early June. This is the time of year we breed most of our litters. If you want to put in a deposit now is the time! The closer we get to Spring the more deposits we will take in for our summer litters.
We are also in the process of planning our upcoming spring litters and are accepting deposits for pups of all three colors. Deposits are accepted and then families will be offered options on females as they come into heat. We estimate we will have 10 litters bred this spring into summer. Families that deposit first are given first choice.
Make this the year you get your very own Soggy Dog!
Please contact us for more information about this years litters!
We average about 10 litters per year, in various combinations of chocolate, black, and yellow pups. Most of our litters are born in spring & summer, when the bulk of our females come into season.
Please note that deposits are non-refundable.
- You will need to “puppy-proof” your house, much like childproofing your house for a baby. This means keeping electrical cords, shoes, household décor, and other items out of reach. Verify that your houseplants are non-toxic to dogs, and you may want to check your landscape plants as well.
- Your puppy will be very high energy, especially the first two years of his/her life, and will need adequate exercise. Labradors are much like children in that, if they aren’t kept busy with exercise and toys, they can “get into trouble.”
- You will need to make arrangements to have someone let the puppy out for bathroom breaks every few hours for the first few weeks you have him/her home, with the time intervals becoming longer and longer as the puppy ages.
- You will need to be prepared to let the puppy out for bathroom breaks a few times a night for the first few weeks.
- Your puppy will have potty training accidents. You may want to confine him/her to a room(s) with hard-surface flooring or older carpeting until he/ she has mastered this skill.
- We recommend crating your pup for one-to-two hours, then taking him/ her immediately to potty, then one-to-two hours of supervised activity, before returning him/ her to the crate. An unsupervised puppy can cause havoc and can even cause himself bodily harm.
If you aren’t sure that a puppy is right for you during this time of your life, consider adopting an older dog. You can always purchase a puppy later if your life circumstances change.
Still have questions? Contact us today at 262.215.9683 or at firstname.lastname@example.org